Comedy Development Intern
Comedy Development Intern – Summer 2019
JOB TYPE: Non-Paid Internship
JOB SCHEDULE: Part-Time
JOB LOCATION: Berkeley, CA
Regina Clenette Entertainment specializes in Event Management & Talent Booking. Our talent roster represents local and nationwide sought-after comics in the industry.
The Internship with Regina Clenette Entertainment is designed to provide the student with exposure to the entertainment industry. The Comedy Development Intern list of duties/responsibilities are as follows:
- Booking Local and National Comedy clubs for our comedic talent.
- Review, Negotiate Client Contracts.
- Assist with securing Sponsorships for Events and Venues
- Assist with Office Duties and Maintaining Internal Databases
- Support with Marketing and Promotional Materials
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship
- Must have a passion for the entertainment industry, specifically comedy.
- Eager to learn, self-starter, “no task too small” attitude.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To Apply: Email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill out form and upload your resume below. If you have any questions, please contact: Tracey Godwin at (925) 457-3052